Welcome to Snowden Chinese classes!
Nihao! 你好! Everyone,
I am Ms. Liu. 刘老师。 I teach Mandarin Chinese from beginner level to IB high level at Snowden.
Welcome to the School Year of 2023-2024! Our classroom is located in the Main building Room 304 this year.
While learning in classroom, students are required to do the following:
- Pay a full attention and participate in discussions.
- Keep cellphone off during learning.
- Ask questions and answer questions.
- Take notes, which will be checked periodically
- Complete and submit class assignment and homework on time
- Be respectful to teachers and peers
- Demonstrate proper behavior in and out of classroom
- Check grades on Aspen frequently and seek opportunities to improve
- Come to after-school office-hour for help as needed
While learning online,
- Please use Google Classroom to log in to our Zoom class and check for assignments. Zoom Class link is/will be posted in Google Classroom.
- Please also check my Google site for learning resources and overall ideas of your 4 year-learning spectrum so you can be prepared. Below is the link:
Detailed Zoom class requirements: (Zoom class links will be posted in Google Classroom)
- login with your name including first and last name
- dress properly
- participate in discussions
- work with peers respectfully
- complete and submit your assignment on time
Supplies needed for Chinese class:
- Chromebook or laptop
- a composition notebook for note-taking
- pen, pencil and eraser
- 100 index cards
- Assigned journal book
Please feel free to send me an email should you have any questions. [email protected] I will make sure that I respond as quickly as possible.
Wish everyone a joyful and successful school year!